Region: Northern and Central Highlands
Varietal: Bourbon, Caturra and Catuai
Altitude: 1350+ MASL
Guatemala produces many different types of the world's finest and most distinctive coffees. The country has many unique coffee producing regions that have gained a positive and well-known reputation in the industry. Coffee is Guatemala's number one export contributing to the country's growing economic status.
Tasting notes: This washed coffee is deliciously milk chocolate and almond-like with a hint of ripe plums thrown in as well. The washed process provides a very clean finish and a delicate light body.
- We deliver within the United Kingdom only
- Free shipping applies on any UK orders over £35.
- Shipping rates for orders that don't qualify for free shipping:
@ 0-999g - £3.00
@ 1kg to 1.999kg - £3.50
- Delivery will be made by the Royal Mail tracked delivery service, charged by total parcel weight (product + packaging).
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Aim but do not guarantee to deliver within 2 working days.
- Any orders 2kg or over will be sent via Courier. You will be notified if this is the case in your confirmation email.
- All Equipment will be sent via Courier.