Brazil Santa Antonio
Region: Cerrado Mineiro
Varietal: Yellow Catuai
Altitude (MASL): 1500
Roast: Smooth & Mild
Run by father and daughter team Nicolau and Yuki, Fazenda Santo Antonio has 160 hectares of land dedicated to coffee production. It has produced award winning coffees and even set up organic agriculture and coffee traceability projects.
This natural process yellow catuai is turned a minimum of 10 times a day as it is dried on patios in the sun. Expect a huge amount of chocolate with a hint of hazelnut.
- We deliver within the United Kingdom only
- Free shipping applies on any UK orders over £35.
- Shipping rates for orders that don't qualify for free shipping:
@ 0-999g - £3.00
@ 1kg to 1.999kg - £3.50
- Delivery will be made by the Royal Mail tracked delivery service, charged by total parcel weight (product + packaging).
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Aim but do not guarantee to deliver within 2 working days.
- Any orders 2kg or over will be sent via Courier. You will be notified if this is the case in your confirmation email.
- All Equipment will be sent via Courier.