Region: Santos (south Brazil), Sul de Minas
Process: Dry/ Natural Processed
Screen Size: 17/ 18 (largest size beans).
Certification: Rainforest Alliance
Altitude: 700- 1350m (2,300- 4,400ft)
Harvested: May- September
Brazil is a well-known coffee producing giant. They source around one-third of the world's coffee, making them the largest coffee producer in the globe! Of course, most of this is lower grade Arabica. However, this country is capable of producing speciality coffees.
This particular type is a standard speciality quality coffee. It is dry-processed, meaning the beans are patio-dried while they are still in the cherry. Since the coffees are dried in contact with the sweet mucilage, the coffee's cup profile will be heavy in body, sweet, smooth, and complex. The 17/18 screen size has a more consistent flavour without the pungent fruit notes that can turn up in smaller screen sized beans, which is an indication of varying bean maturity.
Tasting notes: Chocolate notes, medium body, nutty, sweet, caramel, clean finish.
- We deliver within the United Kingdom only
- Free shipping applies on any UK orders over £35.
- Shipping rates for orders that don't qualify for free shipping:
@ 0-999g - £3.00
@ 1kg to 1.999kg - £3.50
- Delivery will be made by the Royal Mail tracked delivery service, charged by total parcel weight (product + packaging).
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Aim but do not guarantee to deliver within 2 working days.
- Any orders 2kg or over will be sent via Courier. You will be notified if this is the case in your confirmation email.
- All Equipment will be sent via Courier.