Varietal: Natural Indigenous Varieties
Altitude (MASL): 1900 - 2100
Roast: Light & Bright
Yirgacheffe is a region well known amongst coffee lovers for producing fantastically floral and citrusy coffee. This washed processed lot is no different.
Consisting entirely of natural indigenous varieties this coffee has a lemon tea like body, floral aroma and a honey like sweetness.
- We deliver within the United Kingdom only
- Free shipping applies on any UK orders over £35.
- Shipping rates for orders that don't qualify for free shipping:
@ 0-999g - £3.00
@ 1kg to 1.999kg - £3.50
- Delivery will be made by the Royal Mail tracked delivery service, charged by total parcel weight (product + packaging).
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Aim but do not guarantee to deliver within 2 working days.
- Any orders 2kg or over will be sent via Courier. You will be notified if this is the case in your confirmation email.
- All Equipment will be sent via Courier.