Peru Café Femenino
Varietal: Bourbon, Typica, Catimor
Altitude (MASL): 1000 - 2050
Roast: Smooth & Mild
The Café Femenino movement started in 2004 with 464 female coffee producers coming together to change the dynamic of the male led coffee market in Peru. Now the movement is spread across nine countries and is made up of thousands of female farmers.
Since forming the group has managed to improve many aspects of female farmers lives including increased wages, better food supply and more education opportunities for girls.
Expect a smooth milk chocolatey body to this coffee with a honey like sweetness and hint of apricot on the finish.
- We deliver within the United Kingdom only
- Free shipping applies on any UK orders over £35.
- Shipping rates for orders that don't qualify for free shipping:
@ 0-999g - £3.00
@ 1kg to 1.999kg - £3.50
- Delivery will be made by the Royal Mail tracked delivery service, charged by total parcel weight (product + packaging).
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Aim but do not guarantee to deliver within 2 working days.
- Any orders 2kg or over will be sent via Courier. You will be notified if this is the case in your confirmation email.
- All Equipment will be sent via Courier.